Bespoke giving opportunities for key spaces are available to philanthropists and donors who want to help us shape the future of theatre at King’s. With funding options starting from £25,000, our Landmark Opportunities allow you to play a leading role in this world-class theatre.
Please complete this form to book a call with our Director of Development, Kate Chernyshov, and discuss opportunities to fund any of the following spaces:
- The Atrium – four floors high and lit by a natural light-well, the Atrium sets the opening scene for the entire Malthouse
- The Orchestra Pit – a purpose-built space with room for twenty musicians, the Malthouse will accommodate whole school musicals, as well as opera and dance performances
- Technical Rooms – the installation of top quality lighting, sound and projection systems opens up possibilities to stage an extraordinarily wide range of performances beyond traditional drama
- Dance Studio – a sprung floor and full-length mirrors, finished to specifications set by the Royal Ballet
- Drama Studio – bringing pupils’ productions to life and developing the creative skills that are so valued in the workplace today
- Dining Room – a central meeting point for pupils, parents, staff and visitors